Know before you go!
Our estimation tool can give you an idea of what your procedure will cost after insurance.
Please note: this estimator tool is for patients with medical insurance — other patients should call (512) 453-6100 for assistance.
In addition to providing excellent imaging for your best health, ARA is here to help you understand what the cost will be for your exam or procedure.
We want to empower you with the information you need to make smart healthcare decisions and manage healthcare costs for you and your family. The out-of-pocket estimator will produce an estimate of your expenses after insurance.
- The estimator is for patients with insurance. If you will be paying yourself, we can still help with cost estimates, day-of-service payment, and payment plans. Just call 512-453-6100 between 8am and 5pm, Monday through Friday.
- Your quote is a general cost estimate. Your final cost may be more or less, depending on the type of the procedure, accuracy of insurance information provided, and any additional services that may be necessary.
Cost-effective health care
ARA Diagnostic Imaging provides excellent, cost-effective services in a caring environment. When you come to ARA, you can expect:
- Expert medical imaging and image interpretation for the best possible patient outcomes.
- The convenience of 17 locations and evening appointment hours.
- A caring spirit and understanding that healthcare is about you.
- Constantly evolving technology to offer you leading-edge diagnostics.
- A commitment to patient satisfaction at every point of contact with you.
- A collaborative environment where ARA works with your physician for your benefit.
Want more information?
The members of our Eligibility team are here to help. Please call 512-453-6100 between 8am and 5pm, Monday through Friday. We can also help you through any questions you have about the out-of-pocket estimator.