In addition to providing excellent imaging for your best health, ARA is here to help you understand what the cost will be for your exam or procedure.
We want to empower you with the information you need to make smart healthcare decisions and manage healthcare costs for you and your family. Our ARA insurance experts will help you with an estimate of your expenses with or without insurance, including self-pay estimates, day-of-service payment, and payment plans.
- To start your online estimate go to our Out-of-pocket Estimator.
- If you need to talk to someone on our price estimating team or discuss options for a payment plan, please call us at (512) 453-6100 (option 3) between 8am and 5pm, Monday through Friday.
- If you need to talk to someone on our insurance and authorizations team, please call us at (512) 453-6100 (option 4) between 8am and 5pm, Monday through Friday.
- Your quote is a general cost estimate. Your final cost may be more or less, depending on the type of the procedure, accuracy of insurance information provided, and any additional services that may be necessary.
Cost-effective health care
ARA Diagnostic Imaging provides excellent, cost-effective services in a caring environment. When you come to ARA, you can expect:
- Expert medical imaging and image interpretation for the best possible patient outcomes.
- The convenience of 17 locations and evening appointment hours.
- A caring spirit and understanding that healthcare is about you.
- Constantly evolving technology to offer you leading-edge diagnostics.
- A commitment to patient satisfaction at every point of contact with you.
- A collaborative environment where ARA works with your physician for your benefit.
Need help with insurance authorization or eligibility?
The members of our Eligibility team are here to help. Please call (512) 453-6100 (option 4) between 8am and 5pm, Monday through Friday. We can also help you through any questions you have about the out-of-pocket estimator.