We welcome you to ARA Diagnostic Imaging and the full range of women’s medical imaging we offer. While 1 in 8 women will be diagnosed with breast cancer during their lifetime, there is plenty of good news.
98% of women will survive breast cancer when it's detected early by a mammogram.
3D mammography detects up to 41% more invasive breast cancer than traditional mammography.
ARA offers 3D mammography at 12 locations across Central Texas, so there's a convenient location near your home or workplace.
Select a service below to learn more
More lives are saved when women begin their annual screening mammograms at age 40.
ARA concurs with research on cancer mortality published in the Journal of the American College of Radiology.
ARA's radiologists are experts in breast imaging techniques.
Our breast imaging radiologists work to care for you by identifying cancer in its earliest stages. Through digital mammography, ultrasound, and MRI these experts diagnose cancer in its multiple forms and can also do minimally invasive biopsies using image-guided techniques.
ARA Women’s Imaging Program seeks to serve the medical imaging needs of Central Texas with:
- A full program that goes beyond the screening mammogram to diagnostics and biopsy.
- The convenience of many locations including four dedicated women’s imaging centers.
- Experienced radiologists who are expert at multiple forms of breast imaging and biopsy.
- Extended hours so we are available when you need us.
- The complete range of imaging available for your whole family, for your lifetime.
To help you understand your risk for breast cancer and discuss it with your doctor, you can use the Breast Cancer Risk Assessment Tool developed by the National Cancer Institute of the National Institutes of Health.