We welcome you to ARA Diagnostic Imaging and the full range of women’s medical imaging we offer. While 1 in 8 women will be diagnosed with breast cancer during their lifetime, there is plenty of good news.
98% of women will survive breast cancer when it's detected early by a mammogram.
3D mammography detects up to 41% more invasive breast cancer than traditional mammography.
ARA offers 3D mammography at 13 locations across Central Texas, so there's a convenient location near your home or workplace.
Select a service below to learn more
More lives are saved when women begin their annual screening mammograms at age 40.
ARA concurs with research on cancer mortality published in the Journal of the American College of Radiology.
ARA's certified breast navigators help patients move through the diagnosis process.
Breast navigators provide practical and emotional support for patients, including helping to make appointments, understand insurance, and explaining the biopsy procedure.
ARA Women’s Imaging Program seeks to serve the medical imaging needs of Central Texas with:
- A full program that goes beyond the screening mammogram to diagnostics and biopsy.
- The convenience of many locations including four dedicated women’s imaging centers.
- Experienced radiologists who are expert at multiple forms of breast imaging and biopsy.
- Extended hours so we are available when you need us.
- The complete range of imaging available for your whole family, for your lifetime.