A Letter from Our Medical Director
A Letter from ARA Medical Director Dr. John Kish
To our ARA patients and their families:
Our patients are everything to us. You are why we exist and why we do our work every day. Your health and well-being continue to be our number-one priority.
In order to assist in minimizing the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19) in our community, we have made adjustments to our care processes with the goal of providing uninterrupted services:
- All patients and employees will be screened at the entrance to all ARA locations to ensure they are not at high risk for coronavirus infection. Employees are encouraged to stay home if they are displaying any symptoms.
- We are limiting visitors into our clinics to essential caregivers. Essential caregivers who are experiencing cough, fever, and/or shortness of breath will be asked not to enter the imaging center for the safety of our patients.
- You can rest assured that ARA remains able to provide imaging services to Central Texans. We will be redirecting staff and resources to some clinics and temporarily closing others. You can find the latest updates on ARA clinic status on our ARA Response to Coronavirus page.
- We have enhanced cleaning measures to prevent the spread of infection from occurring throughout all of our sites.
- We are following social distancing guidelines with patients and ARA personnel by staying 6 feet apart when possible.
Please know that our team here at ARA has worked diligently to make our imaging centers a safe place for you and your family to come and get your screenings and essential imaging. ARA is here for the people of Central Texas, ready to provide excellent care with a commitment to caring and integrity.
The ARA Team – Here for Central Texas.
Medical Director | ARA Diagnostic Imaging