- Varicoceles.com – an educational service provided by the Interventional Radiologists who practice in the Department of Interventional Radiology at LaGrange Memorial Hospital, Chicago Illinois.
- Urologychannel.com – provides comprehensive, trustworthy information about urologic conditions and diseases, such as benign prostatic hyperplasia and erectile dysfunction.
- eMedicine.com – instant access to the minds of medicine.
- sirweb.org – a resource for information about important medical advances in interventional radiology — sometimes called the surgery of the 21st century.
- medlineplus – trusted health information for you. A service of the U.S. National Library of Medicine and the National Institutes of Health.
- Fibroids1 – Dr. Ravi Jhaveri: Raising the Bar of Interventional Radiology
- Dewire DM, Thomas AJ Jr, Falk RM, Geisinger MA, Lammert GK. Clinical Outcome and Cost Comparison of Percutaneous Embolization and Surgical Ligation of Varicoceles. J Androl 1994, Nov-Dec, 15 Suppl: 38S-42S.
- Feneley MR, Pal MK, Nockler IB, Hendry WF. Retrograde Embolization and Causes of Failure in the Primary Treatment of Varicocele. British Journal of Urology. 1997 Oct; 80 (4):642-6.
- Nieschlag E, Behre HM, Schlingheider A, Nashan D, Pohl J, Fischedick AR. Surgical Ligation vs. Angiographic Embolization of the Vena Spermatica: A Prospective Randomized Study for the Treatment of Varicocele-related Infertility. Andrologia. 1993 Sept-Oct; 25(5):233-7.
- Zuckerman AM, Mitchell SE, Venbrux, Trerotola SO, Savader SJ, Lund GB, White RI Jr, Osterman FA Jr. Percutaneous Varicocele Occlusion: Long-term Follow-up. JVIR. 1994 March-April; 5(2):315-9.
- Smith SJ, White R JR. Nonsurgical Treatment of Variococele Monograph www.varicoceles.com